St Dominic's Church was established in 1587 by 3 Spanish Dominican priests and was the order's first church in China. At the beginning, the church was built with wooden planks and knotted boards as barriers. The entire church building is magnificent, and its Baroque architectural style altar is even more exquisite and elegant. The Treasure of Sacred Art Museum was established as part of the 1997 renovation and is located inside the church's bell tower. It contains approximately 300 religious works of art and artifacts.